No one will return my e-mails...

|
So we're all good for a reception in Texas and in Washington. We've got dates. We've got venues (thanks, Nanny!). The one thing we don't got?

A place to have a wedding.

We've got rooms to stay in. That's not the problem. The problem is getting someone in the events department to return an e-mail. I've sent to the events department for the entire resort company. I've sent to the wedding department at the specific resort. My mom has sent e-mails to the hotel, to the concierge.

I finally called the resort morning to see if I could get information about a package. I got referred to yet another e-mail address, which nobody has responded to (and which nobody is likely to respond to.)

It's been a week. I get that I shouldn't expect instant gratification, but I think a solid week is more than enough time to answer your e-mail. I'm so frustrated. I just want a person I can call and say, "Hey. Do this. Make it happen." I don't like getting an endless round of e-mails that no one responds to.

Has anyone else gone through this? Any advice?