The Seattle reception...

|
I haven't talked much about the Seattle reception up until now because I've been so focused on getting a venue reserved for the ceremony. However, after hearing back from our planner at Adventure Weddings and getting the date set (YAY!), I finally talked a little with Kellen about ideas for the reception at his grandmother's.

I was kind of hoping to go for a completely different feel at Nanny's. She and Grandpa Gordon have a beautiful home, and I don't feel like extending the shabby chic decor from the Texas reception will do her home justice. So I was thinking something a little more classy, but still simple...

hydrangeas in glass bowls

What do you think?


Credit:
The Cheshire Smile

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Beautiful!

Sena said...

Perfect and does suit the setting. So happy you and Kellen visited them at "High Pointe"...
and so are they! Any menu thoughts yet?

Katie said...

I've been trying to get Kellen to pick some food that he likes, but you know Kellen. Total libra. "I don't care! You decide!" ;)

We have decided we're going to do a dessert bar instead of a cake, and that we're going to make most of the desserts ourselves. Kellen is unusually opinionated when it comes to chocolate. Heh!