Speaking of dresses...

|
Mine arrived in the mail today (thanks, Erica!!!) and, miracle of miracles, it fits!!! YAY! It's so pretty, too. Light and airy...perfect for the beach. :-D

I purchased the dress earlier this summer from OnceWed. Yes, before Kellen proposed, which is why Erica's had it in safe keeping for me for the past few months. I won't go into too much detail, since the fiancee reads this, but I thin it's the perfect dress for me, for us, and for the occasion.

It needs to be taken up by quite a bit. No surprise there. When you're 5'1" everything needs to be taken up. Other than that, no pounds need to be lost, no work needs to be done! SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

arbkellen said...

I don't read this, you should post in full detail with pictures 0_0 :)
...

elyse said...

I like that website! Very chic.