Wedding hair and make-up

|
I've been playing around with my hair and make-up for the wedding. Since it's pretty much a given that it's going to be a DIY affair, I figure I'll need a lot of practice.

Here's what I've come up with so far.

wedding hair updo
wedding hair updo
wedding hair updo

What do you think? The color's a little washed out from taking very unprofessional photos in our bathroom, but... I have to say, I'm kind of impressed with myself. After two years of barely being able to be convinced to swipe on some mascara for special occasions, I think I did a pretty bang up job. :)

7 comments:

lfar said...

I love the makeup and I think the hair looks GREAT from the front. I'd just worry that the back would get weird throughout the day and you wouldn't be able to fix it or even know it needed fixing

Ashley Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Sue Allen said...

I absolutely think it is stellar! Hot damn, I wish I had the ability to figure out hair and makeup. No really... I am stumped, and I know I will be spending money I'd rather not using a pro to pull off the makeup and hair talent you did.

Dang, Lady! You'll be so fly! ;)

Cheers!

el_twirpo said...

it looks really good! i'm so jealous that your hair can curl like that.

ina said...

I almost shed a tear -- you look gorgeous!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Thank you! And thanks for all the comments. I think I know what I'm doing with my hair! This is a really easy 5-minute up do...maybe I'll post a tutorial. :)